1xINTERNET is currently looking for a Front End Developer to join our team in Europe. Together with our team you will work on our ambitious client projects using modern web technologies such as Twig, React, GraphQL, JsonAPI, as well as CSS/JS. Our team continues to grow, and this is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
- Work closely with our team (frontend, backend, UX/Design, consultants, project managers) on existing and new projects
- Learn new web development technologies and practices to improve your knowledge
- Learn, understand and follow best coding practices
- Provide technical solutions and bring your ideas to the table
- Mentor developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies
- Assist with estimations of work
- 3 years+ experience in front end development
- Strong expertise in responsive web development, including JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Great English command, both in writing and speaking
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work with Git
Additional but not mandatory
- Experience with frontend methodologies (BEM, atomic design)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Tailwind, Bootstrap)
- Experience with package managers and bundlers (npm, Webpack, etc.)
- Experience with Node.js, React, Storybook
- Experience with Drupal 8 or 9
- Experience with web performance optimization
1xINTERNET is a leading web-software development company with offices in Germany, Spain, and Iceland. Our passion is building enterprise grade software solutions with modern web technologies. Our services include consulting for web based projects, web development as well as hosting and maintenance. We have a strong focus on web design, user experience and high performance websites. We are an international team with 60 employees from over 15 countries, and we work with international clients across Europe.
This is a remote position within Europe (+/- 2 hours from CET). However, our teams work closely together and we encourage employees to visit our offices in Frankfurt, Berlin, Conil or Reykjavik whenever possible.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position with a competitive salary
- All team members are encouraged to go on industry events for networking, learning, and personal growth
- You will work with great colleagues in flat hierarchies on exciting and challenging projects
- We have nice offices and a creative working environment
- Independent work and contribution of new creative ideas is desired
- Great training and personal development opportunities
- Team building events in one of our office locations throughout the year