Join our Front-end team of 9 enthusiastic developers, and help us create world-class developer portals supporting the APIs of industry leading global companies. We are based in Szeged (Hungary), but we are also accepting remote applications from Hungary and the Central European region.
If you would like to learn more about the position and Pronovix, please visit our website: https://pronovix.com/career#front-end-developer
Why work with us?
- You will be part of a great helping team and a company culture where people are way more than just “resources”, and where your opinion really matters
- We have flexible working hours so you can decide when do you want to work
- You can work remotely but we also have a cool office in Szeged that you can use if you like
- You will have a dedicated budget for conferences and improvement, and you can always learn new things/technologies
- You will get your own MacBook/PC (it’s up to you)
- We expect you to be responsible for your own work and to be mindful of others in your team
Your responsibilities will be:
- Transform Drupal components into React
- Improve existing React components
- Attend regular standups with the project manager, the client and the rest of the team.
- Attend regular standups with the frontend specialised team to share knowledge, best practices and experiences.
- Follow best practices and company standards and improve them if necessary.
- Find what you are the most passionate about in your work, and keep improving in your field.
We ask you to have:
- 2-3 years of experience with React
- Experience with Frontend web standards/technologies
- Fluency in English
You will work with:
- Json API
- Swagger UI
Application: Send your CV to [email protected].