Drupal Developer for ecommerce sites – Berlin or Munich – Visasponsoring
Our client has built and maintains approximately 60+ global e-commerce and marketing websites for major Fortune 500 companies. The application layer is apache/mod_perl, with an oracle back end managed by another group. Our client is rapidly expanding into other markets with datacenters in the US, Germany and China with ecommerce sites in the US, UK, Japan, Russia, Germany, China and France.
Our client has a team of 70 full-time engineers responsible for application development, network infrastructure, security, reporting, and other aspects of the business.
We are looking for 2 full-time engineers to join the team.
The Drupal Theming developer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining Drupal themes to support our clients’ projects in online marketing, e-commerce and mobile applications.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Participating in the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements gathering, estimating, development, testing and support
• Supporting customers’ integration of website designs into the Drupal theme layer
• Maintain awareness of trends in the fields of: front-end technology (including jQuery, JS, HTML and CSS innovations), security and object oriented programming.
• Ongoing Involvement in the larger Drupal community.
• Assist in improving on all existing Drupal products
• Work with internal and 3rd party teams to support existing applications
• Become a subject matter expert on all things Drupal as it relates to existing application development, theme integration, new development and support
• Exceptional Drupal, CSS, JS and HTML skills (at least 4 years)
• Experience working on multi-website Drupal installations
• Experience building custom modules and themes
• Experience with Drupal on a shared hosting or multiple website implementation, highly desirable.
• Active in the Community
• Competence with a wide range of web development technologies (HTML, CSS, XML) and Drupal frameworks
• Experience with a wide range of PHP content management systems and MVC frameworks.
• Command line scripting experience with Perl or Bourne Shell or BASH.
• Experience with mySQL
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to mentor junior developers, internally and 3rd party
• Demonstrated ability to get up to speed on new front-end technologies quickly
• Should be self-motivated and have the ability to break through technological hurdles with minimal supervision
• Drupal SEO (Search Engine Optimization) programming
• Related experience in which customer service, analysis, decision making and problem solving have been demonstrated
• Leadership competencies in teamwork, initiative, innovation, and planning and organizing
• Interpersonal competencies in customer focus, teamwork/collaboration, impact/influence
• Functional competencies in a wide variety of areas such as databases, reporting tools, and web development
• Personal competencies in integrity, flexibility/adaptability, stress management, judgment/problem solving, analysis/problem assessment and judgment/problem solving
• Ability to work effectively with individuals from different viewpoints and backgrounds utilizing The Basic Principles and teamwork in daily work activities
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com